Sunday, June 29, 2008

Malaysia Dog Olympic Day 2008

It's just my day... I was surrounded by dogs!

I had just arrived at 1U and I saw a couple pulling their dog crossing over to the Central Park opposite 1U. As usual, whenever I see dogs, it's like I had just found an antidote. I get all so excited about it. And as my gaze followed to where the couple was bringing their dog to... there... I saw my paradise... The park was filled with pedigrees!














I immediately drifted away from 1U and crossed over to the park. There was actually a dog competition going on there and it's called the Malaysia Dog Olympic Day 2008. At that time when I was there, they were having the dog-weaving challenge. All the dogs had to weave a 60-pole formation while their owners guided or led them along the way.









I was there taking photos of the dogs. And there was this Beagle which liked the water so much. It kept swimming in the pond and the pond was kinda muddy. On the other hand, the Golden Retriever was so clean and well behaved it didn't want to get wet at all.












This one taking a stroll in the park on its own.





This Pekingese posing in front of me. Hmm... Pekingese really does look like 'Qi Lin' ... the kind of statue which we normally see at both sides of the door of a temple.





This is an inactive Shih-Tzu. With so many dogs around but it seemed so anti-social.






A very active Terrier playing with its owner right after the dog-weaving challenge.






Which one do you think will win if a Siberian Husky fights with a Rottweiler?







How about a Siberian Husky and a Beagle? Hehe... everyone knows the answer.






Oh my... here's my favorite.... German Shepherd Collie. This owner owns a Collie and a Siberian Husky. I just looooveeee Collie.


























The Retrievers.














And the Mini collie.