Friday, June 27, 2008

Made of Honor




I have been anticipating for this movie to be released ever since last month when Nuffnang was giving out 100 tickets to Nuffnangers to watch the premiere of this movie. But... I didn't participate because each ticket was for 2 persons... I wanted to go with him but he didn't seem to be interested. So...

Anyway... I watched it two nights ago... Oh my... I love the show... don't ask me why... but I just love romantic comedy. And the main actress (Michelle Monaghan) was so attractive in that movie. Hmm... dunno why some how she reminded me of my friend Eve. Hehe...



This movie is about this man Tom (Patrick Dempsey) being asked to be the MOH (Maid of Honor) for Hannah, the woman he loves so dearly, and he tries hard to be the best MOH in order to win her heart and to snatch her away from her fiance. Of course... all romantic comedies have happy endings =) And it pays to snatch her away okay... he got a punch from her fiance. Who wouldn't be angry with a 3rd party who snatches one's lover, right? Good punch!

Oh yeah... in that movie there were 2 very beautiful dogs too... one is a Golden Retriever and the other is a Border Collie. Damn... I really love that Border Collie... so sooo beautiful. Did I tell you that I love dogs especially Collies?

I don't mind watching this movie another time...