Friday, June 27, 2008

Life's FULL of choices

Recently... I have some plans made and I came up with a few options... but just not sure which is the best choice... I've jotted down all that to be considered...

Firstly, my "mission":

Plan A

No benefit

Might regret doing it, might not too
Will not have any effect on anything


Plan B

Might be beneficial, might not too

Will not regret doing it
Might have some effects, might not have too


Secondly, my N82:

RM 2025

0% interest installment for 18 months

Must wait for 20 days for it to arrive and
I won't be able to check before paying


RM 1999

Cheaper but no 0% interest installment

Get th product upon paying and
I can check that I get a good one


RM 1399

Comes with Maxis 150 plan and 2 year contract

A friend of mine is willing to take up this plan and
I just need to pay for the phone
No 0% interest installment


Thirdly, digital camera:

Sony DSC W300

RM 1399

13.6 megapixel
2.7" screen
3x optical zoom


Sony DSC T300

RM 1599

10.1 megapixel
3.5" screen
5x optical zoom


Lastly:

N82 or digital camera?