Monday, June 30, 2008

Company lunch

Early in the morning... when I just arrived at my office.. Jerey said," I'm just waiting for 12 o'clock to come."

I guess everyone of us were excited about today's company lunch at ZEN. We didn't know what was the lunch for, I mean, whether is it because our sales gone up? Or is it every mid-year there's a company lunch? But we just didn't bother to know the reason. We were just excited that all the staff are gonna gather and have lunch together.

The entire indoor of ZEN were occupied by all of us. I ordered Carbonara (vegetarian) and a glass of Iced-blended Cappuccino. Not that I'm a vegetarian... but I don't mind being one... Even though I'm omnivorous, but I'm more towards herbivorous. Maybe I should say I'm 80% herbivorous and 20% carnivorous.

The Iced-blended
Cappuccino s-u-c-k-s. It tasted exactly like those traditional kopi-O sold at those old old coffee shop. I'm not saying those traditional kopi-O are not nice... I would say it tasted good if I'd actually ordered kopi-O at ZEN... but I ordered Cappucino... it didn't taste a bit like one.

While waiting for my dessert to be served... here we go... camwhoring....




Mala... did ZEN pay you to promote the restaurant?





Hmm... I guess the main cast here is supposed to be John





ZEN paid another two fella to promote them





From left: Mala, Sujitra, waitress, Sathia



\

Connie and Michael





Simon and the bald Jerey





Simon mixing some sparkling juice into Jerey's Kasturi



Finally... my long awaited dessert arrived...




Almond brownie with vanilla ice cream





Looks really yummy huh



BEFORE




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


AFTER










I was freaking full... or should I say... bloody "full"???

Back to the office... camwhored in the toilet before getting back to work =P





My happy look





My fierce look