Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm going to have a full body plastic surgery

After watching 200 Pound beauty 3 times... I suddenly feel like going for plastic surgery too...

I've planned how I want myself to look like. I'll tell my plastic surgeon these:



I want a face shape like Taiwanese singer Vivian Hsu's.










I want a pair of eyes like Dawn Yang's.
I wonder who's her plastic surgeon.











I want a nose like... Korean actress Song Hye Kyo's.















Lips... Currently can't think of anyone's...
Maybe don't have to do anything... quite satisfied with mine.





Boobs... Pamela Anderson's??? Haha... that's scary... Well... how about Scarlett Johansson's. Well... maybe 1 cup smaller.















I want legs like Korean actress/singer Kim Ah-Joong's.















Phew... really can't wait to have a complete makeover.