Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Better in time

Just a short post to update about myself... Recently I'm in love with this song "Better In Time" by Leona Lewis after hearing it 'broadcasted' a few times by my company's very own Tec.fm. Well.. yeah.. I do admit that recently I fall in love with songs easily... just 2 weeks ago I was crazy over Air Supply's " Goodbye" and then last week I was in love with one of the soundtracks from the Korean movie "200 Pounds Beauty". And today morning I went head over heel over this song. Kept playing it on my office pc... played it on my handphone... and played it on my notebook. I love the lyrics... love the tune... and I love the combination of piano and drums in this song. So if these few days you see me with my earpiece stuck into my ears... you should know what song I'm listening to =)

Found a clip on Leona Lewis' live performance. She really has good vocals. Thumbs up! Check it out.










And here's the full version with lyrics... It's like watching DVD... they even have to tell you that it's "instrument" sound.